After your top-notch CDL College training is complete, we’ll test you for your license. The Skills Test consists of a Pre-Trip inspection, 3 Backing Maneuvers, and a Road Test.
You do not need to be a student of CDL College for us to test you. Many trucking companies send their trainees to us for testing.
We are the largest 3rd party tester in Colorado. No other entity in the state tests more vehicles than CDL College. That’s just gutsy.
- CDL Test $225
- Vehicle Rental for CDL Test $150
- CDL Retest, if Needed $150
Note: Truck rental is included in the $150 retest fee if you paid to rent the truck for your first test.
THE STATE'S RULES
These rules apply to all testing facilities in Colorado.
- You need to bring your Driver License, CDL Permit and Medical Card.
- Your CDL Permit does not replace your Driver License, no matter what they tell you at DMV. If DMV punches a hole in your Driver License, your license in invalidated.
- We must schedule tests 3 days in advance. This includes retests and rescheduled tests.
The State gives us a 15 minute window to start the test. This includes completing the necessary paperwork and notting your vehicle information. Make every effort to arrive 30 minutes before your appointment. Please study for the pre-trip inspection.
CDL College is approved by the state to administer CDL Skills Tests. We are not an extension of the Colorado Department of Revenue. We are a private business that charges a fee for our services.