The State's Rules
We must adhere to the following testing rules from The State of Colorado when administering the CDL Skills Test. These rules apply to all testing facilities in Colorado.
They are very picky.
- You need to bring your Driver License, CDL Permit and Medical Card. You must have all three when you come to test.
- Your CDL Permit does not replace your Driver License. No matter what they tell you at DMV.
- If DMV punches a hole in your Driver License: it invalidates it.
- We must schedule three days in advance. This includes retests and reschedules.
- The State only gives us a 15 minute window to start the test. That includes filling out all of your paperwork and collecting your vehicle information. You should arrive for your test 15 minutes before your appointment.
Sorry about all of the rules. We must follow them as written; if not, they suspend us. We will make every accommodation to assist you in your CDL Skills Testing needs. Some thing's are out of our control. Please study for the pre-trip inspection.