Class B CDL Enrollment Agreement (Truck or Bus)
7170 Dahlia St.
Commerce City, CO 80022
Program/Stand Alone Course
Program: Entry Level Commercial Motor Vehicle Operator-B (Truck or Bus)
Type of Instruction: Computer Based Training, Classroom, Lab, 12 hours BTW
Approved and Regulated by the Colorado Department of Higher Education, Private Occupational School Board
Tuition & Fees
Books/Fees: $0.00 (Non-refundable) *waived
Total Cost of Program: $1500.00
You must pay the balance in full at registration. There is no additional interest associated with this payment plan.
The student agrees to pay CDL College (“school”) the total stated tuition & fees. The school agrees to provide the occupational training in accordance with the provisions of the school’s current Catalog Volume No 15 Dated: December 2016 (“Catalog”).
Payment of all monies due shall be a condition of continuing enrollment. Upon satisfactory completion of all academic and skill requirements and when all financial obligations to the school have been met the school will award the Certificate to the student. The student and school understand that this Enrollment Agreement, WHICH INCLUDES THE REFUND POLICY, may not be amended except in writing and signed by both parties.
Postponement of starting date, whether at the request of the school or the student, requires a written agreement signed by the student and the school. The agreement must set forth:
a.) Whether the postponement is for the convenience of the school or student; and,
b.) A deadline for the new start date, beyond which the start date will not be postponed.
If the course is not commenced, or the student fails to attend by the new start date set forth in the agreement, the student will be entitled to an appropriate refund of prepaid tuition and fees within 30 days of the deadline of the new start date set forth in the agreement, determined in accordance with the school’s refund policy and all applicable laws and rules concerning the Private Occupational Education Act of 1981.
Complaints, which cannot be resolved by direct negotiation between the student and the school, may be filed online with the Division of Private Occupational Schools of the Colorado Department of Higher Education, at www.state.co.us/dpos, 303-894-2960. All student complaints submitted to the Division must be in writing and “shall be filed within two years after the student discontinues training at the school.”
Student is entitled to a Refund upon withdrawal/termination:
- Within first 10% of the program: 90% Refund- less cancellation charge
- After 10% of the program but within first 25% of the program: 75% Refund- less cancellation charge
- After 25% but within first 50% of the program: 50% Refund- less cancellation charge
- After 50% but within first 75% of the program: 25% Refund- less cancellation charge
- After 75% [if paid in full, cancellation charge is not applicable]:NO Refund
Students not accepted to the school are entitled to all moneys paid. Students who cancel this contract by notifying the school within three (3) business days are entitled to a full refund of all tuition and fees paid. Students who withdraw after three (3) business days, but before commencement of classes, are entitled to a full refund of all tuition and fees paid except the maximum cancellation charge of $150.00 or 25% of the contract price which ever is less In the case of students withdrawing after commencement of classes, the school will retain the cancellation charge plus a percentage of tuition and fees, which is based on the percentage of contact hours attended in the Program as described in the table below. The refund is based on the official date of termination or withdrawal.
1. The student may cancel this contract at any time prior to midnight of the third business day after signing this contract.
2. All refunds will be made within 30 days from the date of termination. The official date of termination or withdrawal of a student shall be determined in the following manner:
The date on which the school receives notice of the student’s intention to discontinue the training program; or
The date on which the student violates published school policy, which provides for termination;
Should a student fail to return from an excused leave of absence, the effective date of termination for a student on an extended leave of absence or a leave of absence is the earlier of the date the school determines the student is not returning or the day following the expected return date.
3. The student will receive a full refund of tuition & fees paid if the school discontinues a program/standalone course within a period of time a student could have reasonably completed it, except that this provision shall not apply in the event the school ceases operation.
4. The policy for granting credit for previous training shall not impact the refund policy.
I WILL ATTEND MY ENROLLMENT APPOINTMENT WHERE I WILL RECEIVE A SIGNED COPY OF THIS ENROLLMENT AGREEMENT AND A CURRENT SCHOOL CATALOG.
This agreement becomes a legal and binding contract once completed and signed by both parties.