Instruction in Hours of Service (HOS) rules
- Logging changes in duty status
- 11-hour driving rule
- 14 consecutive hours duty rule
- Mandatory break provision
- 60-hour/7-day and 70-hour/8 day-limits
- 34-hour restart
Also included is a discussion of the basic concepts of the Hours of Service Regulations, who they apply to, and how to comply with them.
- Sleeper-berth rules
- On-Duty Time vs. Off-Duty Time
The Hours of Service Course at CDL College will help alleviate logging violations among your rookies AND super truckers. Contact us for more information at 303-227-7841.