Schedule a Pre-Trip Inspection Class from this page.
Our instructor will demonstrate a full CDL pre-trip inspection. We'll cover the front approach, the side approach, the external light check, and the in-cab inspection with brake test. This class will cover all vehicle types. Classes are held at 9:15 am. Choose your day and time from the calendars below. $50.00
State of Colorado 2018 CDL Testing Rules
We must adhere to the following testing rules from the State of Colorado when administering the CDL Skills Test. These rules apply to all testing facilities in Colorado. Colorado is very picky.
- You need to bring your Driver License, CDL Permit and Medical Card. You must have all 3 when you in order to test.
- Your CDL Permit does not replace your Driver License, no matter what they tell you at DMV.
- If DMV punches a hole in your Driver License, your license is VOID.
- NEW! You must hold your permit for 14 days before a CDL Skills Test can be scheduled.
- We must schedule 3 days in advance. This includes retests and reschedules.
- The State gives us a 15 minute window to start the test. That includes filling out all of your paperwork and collecting your vehicle information. Make every effort to arrive for your test 15 minutes before your appointment.
Those are the rules. If we don't follow them, they'll suspend us. We will make every accommodation to assist you in your CDL
CDL College is approved by the state to administer the CDL Skills Tests. CDL College not an extension of the Colorado Department of Revenue. We are a private business that charges a fee for our services.